Thursday, September 18, 2014

New "Display" space...

First of all I would like to apologize for the sudden stop of input to this blog. Early this year, my wife and I started looking for a house and after six months of visiting, making appointments and a lot of discussions we found the most fitting one we could ever imagine... So to make a long story short... It consumed a lot of "spare"time, time I normally use to maintain this blog. It will still take some work to move and customize some minor things, but we're getting there... I will still be active on this blog, but please give me some time to settle. For all the viewers out there who've mailed me and kept looking for updates a well meant THANK YOU! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joroen, it is good to see a post from you. I for one had some concern for your welfare when your blog stopped. All the best with the joys of moving house. Best wishes from alan Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Jeroen, fijn iets van jouw te lezen! Wij wensen jullie een super fijne tijd toe in jullie nieuwe woning en een dikke proficiat.
    Groetjes, Maggy & Trini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back . Good luck, I look forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete